HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The third hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The third hbase-0.96.1 release candidate is available for download
My previous note references Cloudera-internal infrastructure, so folks will
not be able to inspect it (sorry about that). However, I'm +1 this RC.

--
Best Regards,

Aleks Shulman
847.814.5804