HDFS, mail # user - Re: using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop

Re: using test.org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3native.InMemoryNativeFileSystemStore class in hadoop
Yanbo Liang 2013-03-19, 05:17
It just unit test, so you don't need to set any parameters in configuration
files.