Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Is there a way to get the first 'n' children of a node?

+
Brian Tarbox 2013-04-10, 14:15
Re: Is there a way to get the first 'n' children of a node?
Hi Brian,

This is not supported right now. There are some open JIRAs related to
this feature:

I don't know if anybody is actively working on these JIRAs though.

--Michi