HBase >> mail # dev >> review request: HBASE-7403 Online Merge

Re: review request: HBASE-7403 Online Merge
Hi Ted,

I jut gave it a look.

I have updated it on the RB.

Overall, this is very good and I'm eager to see that integrated! I'm
waiting for this feature since the beginning ;)

Regarding non adjacent regions merge? Will the system still be
consistent after that? Or will hbck report some regions overlaps?

JM