Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:11
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-06, 18:36
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-10, 16:44
+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-11, 01:35
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-11, 19:02
+
Jason Lowe 2013-05-13, 01:23
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-13, 03:27
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-10, 21:45
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-13, 20:13
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-13, 20:32
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-13, 20:36
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-13, 21:01
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-13, 21:44
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-13, 23:32
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-14, 00:35
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 02:14
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-14, 03:07
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
+1 (binding)

Verified bits and ran sample jobs.

Thanks again, for continuing to do the thankless task Matt!

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.