HDFS, mail # user - Re: Running test on hadoop cluster

Re: Running test on hadoop cluster
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-29, 21:21
Hello Rahul,

   You might find this links useful :
http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/09/benchmarking-and-stress-testing-an-hadoop-cluster-with-terasort-testdfsio-nnbench-mrbench/

And the official page :
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/examples/terasort/package-summary.html

But I don't know whether we could help you much with Intel's distribution
as this list is dedicated to the Apache Hadoop.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com