MapReduce >> mail # user >> extracting lzo compressed files

+
Manoj Babu 2012-10-21, 07:40
+
Bejoy KS 2012-10-21, 08:17
+
Manoj Babu 2012-10-21, 09:58
+
Manoj Babu 2012-10-21, 13:29
Re: extracting lzo compressed files
Hi,

By using lzop -l can able to get the  compressed  uncompr size in local fs.
Is there any way to do the same for files in HDFS?

$:~> lzop -l input/part-00008.lzo
method      compressed  uncompr. ratio uncompressed_name
LZO1X-1      40955533 497723469   8.2% input/part-00008

Cheers!
Manoj.