Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-11-29, 10:47
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-12-01, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-02, 02:10
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-02, 06:26
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-02, 09:15
+
Jakob Homan 2011-12-02, 22:54
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-03, 02:48
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:28
+
Arun Murthy 2011-12-03, 05:39
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-12-05, 18:07
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 04:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-03, 03:34
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 01:48
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-05, 16:42
+
Benoy Antony 2011-12-05, 18:01
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 17:27
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2011-12-07, 08:24
+
Stack 2011-12-07, 23:47
+
J. Rottinghuis 2011-12-09, 09:05
+
J. Rottinghuis 2011-12-09, 09:36
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-09, 16:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-04, 06:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-05, 16:32
+
Scott Carey 2011-12-05, 19:00
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 02:37
+
Scott Carey 2011-12-06, 04:29
+
Jakob Homan 2011-12-06, 05:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 06:29
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-06, 17:13
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-06, 17:16
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 17:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 17:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 18:49
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-06, 18:51
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 19:50
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-06, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 22:11
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2011-12-03, 15:45
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
+1 Checksums look good, RAT shows no significant license problems, tests
pass.

Doug

On 11/29/2011 02:47 AM, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:
> I created a release candidate for hadoop-0.22.0 available for review at:
> http://people.apache.org/~shv/hadoop-0.22.0-rc0/
>
> The candidate incorporates more than 700 fixed jiras counting from the
> release of 0.21.0.
> The branch was cut on November 17 last year. During this year the
> branch was tested by different groups in the Hadoop community.
> Recently it has been extensively tested on a mid-size cluster.
> It contains important improvements, optimizations and bug fixes for
> HDFS and MapReduce compared to 0.21.0. Some features introduced in the
> latest offspring releases of hadoop-security are not yet ported to
> this branch, which is mostly related to security and MapReduce
> improvements. Compared to 0.23.0 this release will not contain
> Federation or Yarn.
> The hadoop-0.22.0 release build is fully automated thanks to the
> BigTop team. rc0 artifacts are available and reproducible on Hadoop
> Jenkins. The validity of rc0 has been also verified with BigTop.
> I think this could be a usable release and an important step forward
> in the Hadoop roadmap.
>
> Many people contributed to hadoop-0.22. Thank you everybody who
> developed code, built, tested, found and fixed bugs or supported this
> effort by any other means.
>
> Please try it out and vote.
>
> Thanks,
> --Konstantin