Accumulo >> mail # dev >> While I'm on this MBeans kick, add jminix or jolokia to expose metrics via REST?

While I'm on this MBeans kick, add jminix or jolokia to expose metrics via REST?
Since Accumulo already has servlets, would it be bad to add something like
jminix or jolokia <https://github.com/rhuss/jolokia> so that the metrics
can be read via REST? It seems like a fairly easy thing to do.
<https://github.com/rhuss/jolokia>