Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc4
Brock Noland 2012-11-21, 13:05
The third party licensing stuff is not required (still proposed)
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html but I don't think we following
the spirit of the BSD license by listing it incorrectly, specifically
this statement "Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the
above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following
disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with
the distribution."

I checked and the jar does not contain a license file. Sorry about
this guys, I'll spin RC5 this morning.

Brock