HBase >> mail # user >> columnprefix filter in rest java api

columnprefix filter in rest java api
I'm using HBase 0.94.1. I have to use Rest Java API to connect to a
remote cluster. And I have to use filters (especially
ColumnPrefixFilter) on scan and get operations. But, it always says Scan
(or Get) operation does not support filters.

Question is: is it really the case? Or is there any way to use
ColumnPrefixFilter on Rest Java API?

Thanks,

Erman