Drill >> mail # user >> I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode

Re: I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode
You can find out about Drill settings here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Planning+and+Execution+Options

It is highly unlikely that setting this to a different value would "make
Drill work".  We need many more specifics about your setups and the errors
you're seeing to be able to determine what issues you might be having.

thx,
Jacques