Drill >> mail # dev >> Failing build on Jenkins

Re: Failing build on Jenkins
I am currently trying to find all such test-cases which are specifically
stopping our build. Here are 3 of these:
All are getting OOM after given time-

TestExampleQueries 10.0 mins.
TestTpchSingleMode 50.0 minutes.
TestReverseImplicitCast 50.0 minutes.

Travis currently allows 3 gigs for entire build.
If we are exceeding this then we probably should also see how we can reduce
the memory footprint. Building the code in Jenkins/Travis skipping the
testcases is also not very convincing.

I am on a chat with Travis guys on a different window.. Is there anything
you would like me to discuss in specific?

Thoughts?

Yash