Drill, mail # dev - Little work on website user experience - 2014-06-24, 11:43
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Little work on website user experience
Hi Drillers,
Recently I was trying my hands on some User Experience stuffs, so was
wondering if we would like to customize the way how text links are
displayed on the Drill Homepage :)

Here is an example of Pinterest type tile style. Let me know if it looks
good:
Old: http://i.imgur.com/RJLtrh0.png?1
New: http://i.imgur.com/wU6KYnq.png?1

Have used icons from open libraries like :
http://icons.iconarchive.com/
http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net

Have put the code snippet at:
https://gist.github.com/yssharma/7956cdf788a73b6e8af5