Drill, mail # dev - FunctionScope - 2014-06-11, 04:40

I'm looking at function scope, and wonder what's the best approach and
perhaps some description what each scope means.

Min/Max is marked as Point_aggregate scope, which I thought it's
holistic_aggregate.

There isn't any comments on these, and only point_aggregates is used,
I wonder what does each other one mean?

    SIMPLE,
    POINT_AGGREGATE,
    DECIMAL_AGGREGATE,
    HOLISTIC_AGGREGATE,
    RANGE_AGGREGATE,

And should I care about the others here?

DECIMAL_MAX_SCALE,
    DECIMAL_SUM_SCALE,
    DECIMAL_CAST,
    DECIMAL_DIV_SCALE,