Drill, mail # dev - Re: Contribute to Apache Drill. - 2014-02-20, 18:34

Re: Contribute to Apache Drill.

I’m one of said ‘community members’, working on the front-end.

The REST interface is done in Java, yes. The front-end is a client-side implementation in JavaScript/bootstrap.js (for a previous version see https://github.com/mhausenblas/apache-drill-frontend)

If you’d like to pick up the work on the REST interface then I’m more than happy to continue the work on the front-end—as you might expect there is an one-way dependency.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe