Drill >> mail # user >> I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode

Re:I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode
Hey Yash, I just run Drill 0.4.
And I have resolved this problem, execute "alter session set `planner.slice_target` = 10", and then it's OK.
I don't konw whether it is a bug.
Thanks.
ÔÚ 2014-08-14 12:49:27£¬"ÁõÏþÁÁ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> дµÀ£º

I installed Drill 0.4.0 Release on three machines with default configuation,  but I don't uninstall old version Drill. And both have the same configuation.
When I run query on Drill 0.4.0 Release,  only one machine is running from zookeeper report, but the old version is ok.  Why?
Thanks.