Drill >> mail # dev >> Let's roll a release (0.4) and move to monthly releases

Re: Let's roll a release (0.4) and move to monthly releases
Definitely a more often release is going to be great. +1 for the monthly cycle.

And if we know we want GA EOY will definitely like to see what we want
to have to call Drill 1.0!

Tim