Drill >> mail # dev >> Comments for Bay Area Apache Drill meet-up

Comments for Bay Area Apache Drill meet-up
1.The Bay Area Apache Drill User Group meets in San Jose on Mon 24 Feb. If
you are in the area, hope you can join us. RSVP at

http://bit.ly/1gB2E6p

No remote option this time, but we do plan to video tape session so you can
watch afterward.

2. And we are inviting those who won't be present in person to submit
comments or questions in advance to add to the discussion. *Tweet to
@ApacheDrill with hashtag #drilltalk by Monday night Pacific time.*

3. Here's a new post at Apache Drill User to stimulate discussion:

 http://bit.ly/1p1Qvgn

-Ellen