Drill >> mail # dev >> Failing build on Jenkins

Re: Failing build on Jenkins
As per discussions -  3 Gigs and 50 mins timeout is the upper limit for us
from Travis's side.
I have tried to run the different Test cases grouped in parallel (such that
each thread gets its own 50 mins time) but that did not help us.
We will have to fit in these boundaries if we are planning to go ahead with
Travis.

Yash