Drill >> mail # dev >> Cause of build failure with test cases

Cause of build failure with test cases
Lot of Test Cases that are failing are because of the Global Rule that we
have set for build options. Same that is happening on Jenkins build as well.

We have this rule enforced in multiple places:

  @Rule public final TestRule TIMEOUT = TestTools.getTimeoutRule(50000);
We need to increase this value for making all Tests successful.

Thanks,
Yash