Drill >> mail # user >> Drill 1.0 Roadmap

Re: Drill 1.0 Roadmap
The team is driving hard to a first beta release.  This may be split into a
milestone release and a real beta release.

I don't know detailed timeline, but last I heard this month or next is
likely to see some kind of release.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Miroslav Cupak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>