Drill >> mail # user >> Help to connect Drill to HBase

Re: Help to connect Drill to HBase
Hi jacques,

Let me say thanks first for offering me help.

I'm more interested in this project. I guess this will fit for my necessary
needs. Can I know when can version 1 of Apache Drill be released.?  Our
team is waiting...

Thanks,
Vivek