Drill >> mail # dev >> Failing build on Jenkins

Re: Failing build on Jenkins
Its was not failing because of the git plugin - rather its how Travis takes
the clone.
Travis uses git clone --depth=50 for fast building.

I am able to take a neat build with help of Travis team member Hiro. The
current build is still going on here on my box. Will share the status on
completion.

Have added JIRA for the same, will add a patch soon:

Peace,
Yash