Drill, mail # dev - Re: C/C++ Client Design Doc... - 2014-02-26, 06:30

Re: C/C++ Client Design Doc...
Hi George,

Good idea to start this doc. We can add further items as we discuss this
further.

Xiao, would you have time to get on skype with me tomorrow and we can go
over some of the code tomorrow? Let me know a time?

Thanks

Parth