Drill >> mail # dev >> Re: IntelliJ setting to prevent wildcard imports

Re: IntelliJ setting to prevent wildcard imports
Ah that's nice, I've been letting IntelliJ do wildcard imports but if
we want to be exact I can also stop doing that.

There has been other IntelliJ specific things I had to do to make
things work like adding hive-exec jar manually, etc.

Tim

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Jason Altekruse