Drill, mail # dev - Re: [travis-ci] Maven test is being killed (#2109) - 2014-03-26, 19:14
Re: [travis-ci] Maven test is being killed (#2109)
The tests are launched with 6GB off heap memory in addition to the Java
heap (which on my machine runs with "-Xmx 1g -Xms 1g").

So I would say 8 GB would be a minimum RAM requirement.