Drill >> mail # dev >> Intermittent issue with tests

Re: Intermittent issue with tests
I believe it can happen with any of the tests that create an instance of a
DrillBit and Client. A specific example would be
ParquetRecordReaderTest.testMultipleRowGroupsAndReads2. I've been running
into it with my options tests as well though, so it doesn't appear to have
anything to do with parquet. I have included the full logs as exported with
lilith as attachments.