Drill >> mail # dev >> Re: Google Summer of Code 2013 Mentor Registration

Re: Google Summer of Code 2013 Mentor Registration
I have a few students contacted me that are interested in contributing to
Drill recently, and was wondering about why are we not involved in Gsoc.

Is all apache projects automatically assigned as long as we have mentors?

And I see that usually there is a list of suggested projects that we
propose first right?

Tim