Drill >> mail # dev >> Suggestions for ZK and Netty interfaces from C++...

Re: Suggestions for ZK and Netty interfaces from C++...
For ZK, you can use the zookeeper c client api:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.1/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ZooKeeper+C+client+API

Netty is irrelevant to implement a c++ RPC.  Netty is just a framework
we use to help manage the network interaction.  The Drill protocol
doesn't do anything special that leverages netty for the wire bytes.
All the wire format stuff is protobuf + valuevectors.