Drill >> mail # user >> I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode

Re: I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode
Setting planner.slice_target, together with the size of your dataset,
determines the parallel degree of the execution. The higher this value is,
the less likely Drill will execute the query across different nodes.