Drill, mail # user - Support for distinct, count

Re: Support for distinct, count
Timothy Chen 2014-02-07, 20:06
1, Not sure about that, can you share your exception?

2, I know Aman is working on Hash aggregates, so Distinct and similiar
functionality will be supported soon.

3, Yes since we're still early in the project our binary release is quite
dated. Latest source code contains all the latest updates and tip of master
should just work as well.

4, Not yet, but had discussions about it. I don't think we settled on a
direction around creating tables.

Tim