Drill >> mail # dev >> #drill on freenode irc

#drill on freenode irc
Hi folks,

I know we've used to park at #drill and ended up no traffic, I've been
rejoining #drill as I directed few folks asking questions about drill there.

In case anyone else wants to join the party and start getting our irc room
back up, I'm there (alone) :)

Tim