Drill, mail # dev - Re: Improving the Drill website - 2014-07-29, 22:54

Re: Improving the Drill website
I'm in favor of the new website, it's a bit more clearer where it
stands and I like the diagrams.

Our current website has good big bold points but the diagrams are a
bit too complex I think.

I wasn't sure why we don't highlight the speed part?

I think it's an improvement however, +1

Tim