HBase >> mail # user >> More rows or less rows and more columns

Re: More rows or less rows and more columns
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Mohit,
>
> See http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#schema.smackdown.rowscols
Thanks! Is there a way in HBase to get the most recent inserted column? Or
a way to sort columns such that I can manage how many columns I want to
read? In timeseries we might be interested in only most recent data point.