HBase >> mail # user >> which API is to get table meta data in hbase

which API is to get table meta data in hbase
Hi
I try to use API of hbase, and I store a big table in hbase,
But I have not find how to get the row number of this big table,
I say ,
AggregationClient#rowCount() is to statistic the Number of given
Family and given col in a table, and it scan the related region to satistic
the Number, that is, some colume can be null, is it,

But I say, there need some meta data which record how many row
number in the give table, I say , hbase has this meta data, is it,
And which API is to get it, and how to use API,
Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua
+