Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Asking for inclusion of SQOOP-1205 in 1.99.3

Asking for inclusion of SQOOP-1205 in 1.99.3
Hi Mengwei,
thank you very much for working on the 1.99.3 release!

I've just created JIRA SQOOP-1205 that enhances our user guide with steps that users needs to take in order to upgrade Sqoop Server from one version to another. As those steps will be required when upgrading from 1.99.2 to 1.99.3, I was wondering if there is any chance to get into 1.99.3?

Jarcec
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-10-01, 03:54
+