Hadoop >> mail # general >> LimitedPrivate and HBase

+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 16:45
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-06, 17:00
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 17:36
+
Stack 2011-06-06, 18:34
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 20:45
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-06, 23:22
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-06, 23:34
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 00:56
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-07, 01:05
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 01:08
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-07, 01:18
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-07, 01:23
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-07, 01:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-06-08, 16:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-06-08, 16:39
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-06-09, 16:28
+
Tom White 2011-06-09, 17:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-09, 17:38
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-06-09, 17:56
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-09, 18:02
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-13, 16:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-06-13, 17:10
+
Sanjay Radia 2011-06-14, 19:58
Re: LimitedPrivate and HBase

On Jun 14, 2011, at 12:58 PM, Sanjay Radia wrote:

> -1
> I disagree with the proposed changes.
> I will post a longer email explaining my position and my -1 more
> clearly after I have had a chance to read all the emails carefully.
>

> sanjay

Please don't take my -1 too strongly.
It was NOT meant to be offensive. I saw a lot of +1s and wanted to
make sure that this doesn't turn into a jira and a commit in  few days.

sanjay
+
Tom White 2011-06-15, 18:21
+