Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill User Group - slides for my talk "Drill / SQL / Optiq"

Drill User Group - slides for my talk "Drill / SQL / Optiq"
Hi Drillers,

I've posted my slides from my talk this evening: https://github.com/julianhyde/share/blob/master/slides/optiq-drill-user-group-2013.pdf?raw=true or browse https://github.com/julianhyde/share/tree/master/slides. Thanks to all who came -- always great to have a smart, attentive audience.

Julian