MapReduce, mail # dev - Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful

Re: Jenkins's Links to FindBugs warnings not useful
Giridharan Kesavan 2011-09-09, 22:20
like is said before it requires fix to the test-patch.sh script.

"this requires a fix to the test-patch script ;
JIRA_COMMENT_FOOTER="Findbugs warnings:
$BUILD_URL/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/newPatchFindbugsWarnings${module_suffix}.html

test-patch script currently updates findbugs url with
trunk/patchprocess  instead it has to point to
trunk/${projectname}/patchprocess..

this is required for hdfs/common & mapreduce to show the test-patch results.
"

you are welcome to submit a patch :)

--
-Giri