Drill >> mail # dev >> Wiki pages clean-up

Re: Wiki pages clean-up
Ted,

thanks.

On Eclipse: I can build from command line.

And looks like I've got the latest in there:
Harris-MacBook-Pro:incubator-drill harri$ git log --pretty=format:"%h - %an, %ar : %s"
7af77a2 - Jacques Nadeau, 18 hours ago : Correct protocol root pom reference due
50d3a7e - Steven Phillips, 9 days ago : DRILL-228 maven submodule build fails at
ba631ac - Aditya Kishore, 8 days ago : DRILL-240: Add apache-rat-plugin to Eclip

Cheers,
-Harri