Pig >> mail # dev >> Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12

Illustrate Refactoring and Pig 0.12
I've opened PIG-3460 which has a preliminary patch with all of the changes
we've made to illustrate over at Mortar.  I still have a few things I need
to do this week to get the patch ready to be merged but I wanted to get the
jira up for general feedback.

Given that illustrate isn't in great shape on trunk now I think it would be
nice to get the changes into the 0.12 release, but its also a large change
and it might make sense to hold off.  Any thoughts?

--

Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
MORTAR DATA / 519 277 4391 / www.mortardata.com