Hive, mail # user - Need help in recovering hive tables

Re: Need help in recovering hive tables
Matouk IFTISSEN 2013-06-12, 08:12
Hello,
See your mMetastore to know where your data are stored in HDFS, and you can
recover it directely esle dont' change your hive metastore and repar your
hadoop system ;)

Matouk