Avro >> mail # dev >> Custom Avro code generation

Re: Custom Avro code generation
Sam,

This is excellent: I've been itching to replace the generated code generator
with a template (so that I could generate HTML help, or code in other
languages).  Is there any reason we couldn't fold this into the Avro code
base entirely?  (I think "avrogen" could take a template parameter, with the
default template for most purposes, but custom or otherwise blessed ones
otherwise.)  I'd be happy to review and curate it through the process.

-- Philip