HBase >> mail # user >> can I use hbase with hadoop2 together

can I use hbase with hadoop2 together
Hi
I try to use hbase0.94, and my mate tell me that hadoop2 have many
good feature , and I want to know whether hbase0.94 could be used with
hadoop2 together,
Do you use these two together , or what should I notice for using
these two together,

Could you help me

Thank you
Tian Guanhua