MapReduce >> mail # user >> Pluggable Block placement policy

Re: Pluggable Block placement policy
Hi Mohammad,

I believe we've already answered this earlier to an almost exact question:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/b8FAa2eI6kj1. Does that not suffice? Is there
something more specific you are looking for?
On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Mohammad Mustaqeem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J