HBase >> mail # user >> discp versus export

Re: discp versus export
Read this: http://blog.sematext.com/2011/03/11/hbase-backup-options/ for
the high level difference between export and distcp.
The key factor here is the data in memstore that has not been flushed out
to disk yet ... and the resultant inconsistency if you just do distcp.
--Suraj