Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-01, 01:35
+
Ted Dunning 2011-12-01, 02:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-01, 07:29
+
kishore g 2011-12-01, 07:44
+
Camille Fournier 2011-12-04, 18:19
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-05, 01:42
Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
On 12/4/11 5:42 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
> Great. Seems like a good idea. We could probably club them together? What say?
> Given that its the holiday season, Ill try to set up a meetup in early
> Jan. Ill update the lists once I have something concrete.
>
> thanks all
> mahadev

Thanks Mahadev;

+1 I am looking forward to hanging out with you guys. I like the
"hackday" idea where we collaborate on a set of bugs.

-Eugene
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-12-07, 09:04
+