HBase >> mail # user >> ANN: HBase Refcard available

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-08-08, 23:14
+
Stack 2013-04-09, 18:00
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-04-09, 18:05
Re: ANN: HBase Refcard available

You beat me to it!   :-)

I just realized that right when I hit enter on my previous email.
On 4/9/13 2:05 PM, "Otis Gospodnetic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Stack (cleaning your inbox? ;))
>
>Looks like Doug did it a while back -
>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6574 ?
>
>Otis
>--
>HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html
>

>On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Make a patch for the reference guide that points to this Otis?  Or just
>> tell me where to insert?
>> Thanks,
>> St.Ack
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We wrote an HBase Refcard and published it via DZone.  Here is our very
>>> brief announcement:
>>> http://blog.sematext.com/2012/08/06/announcing-hbase-refcard/ .  The
>>>PDF
>>> refcard can be had from http://refcardz.dzone.com/refcardz/hbase .
>>>
>>> Otis
>>> ----
>>> Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
>>> http://sematext.com/spm

+
Doug Meil 2013-04-09, 18:06
+