HBase >> mail # user >> remove deadservers

remove deadservers
Hi Everyone,
  I did a  "status 'detailed'" and found 3 dead region servers. I was hoping
that the dead region servers would go aways after a while but they seem to
exist for a long time now. Is there a way for these to be removed without
restarting the master.
Using hbase 0.90.4-cdh3u3
Regards,
Samar